[Can pregnant women eat enzymes]_Pregnancy_Can I eat
Enzyme is a nutrient that is popular among health care professionals. It is mainly extracted from vegetables and fruits and has a great effect on enhancing the body’s immunity.
The applicable population of enzymes is relatively small, whether it is men, women, young or old, they can eat enzymes, and for pregnant people or pregnant women, there are many benefits.
Here are the benefits of enzymes for pregnant women.
1. Nutrient absorption studies have shown that fermented enzymes, small molecular structures, are easy to absorb. Enzymes can strengthen the functions of some special receptors on the cell membrane and strengthen the ability of cells to absorb nutrients.
Generally speaking, preparing enzyme supplements during pregnancy can strengthen the immune function, increase the body’s resistance, and effectively prevent infections. Taking enzymes during pregnancy can help nutrient absorption and help the development of oxides.
2. Recover weak base constitution and prepare for pregnancy. According to investigation, pregnant women with acid constitution have a high rate of giving birth to children with intellectual disabilities.
The self-enzymes contained in the mother’s body cannot function properly because of the highly acidic physical environment, and the highly acidic constitution also results in fewer and fewer auto-enzymes contained in the mother’s body.Acidic.
This acidic constitution will affect the growth and development of fetal brain cells, and also destroy the secretion of breast milk, affecting the growth of babies after birth.
Supplementing enzymes can restore the body to weak alkaline constitution again.
At the same time, the decomposition of enzymes allows the metabolism products and harmful substances in the body to be discharged from the body and restores the body to its original state.
In this way, the chance of infertility or giving birth to a child with intellectual disability due to an acidic constitution can be changed.
3. Detoxification of the liver has been supported by medical evidence. Enzymes can improve the detoxification function of the liver, help pregnant women to quickly eliminate toxins, inhibit caffeine, nicotine, etc., and avoid avoided pollution and poisoning.
4. Enzymes for enhancing endocrine function Reinforcement through the pineal gland is expected to guide the endocrine system for comprehensive functions, reducing the incidence of pregnant women with potential gestational diabetes and pregnancy-induced hypertension during pregnancy.
5. Postpartum recovery After giving birth, it is recommended to add enzymes, because enzymes can promote wound healing, reduce pain, promote metabolism, and make the body recover sooner.
In addition, data show that supplementing enzymes can help restore body shape and repair stretch marks.
6.Improve the quality of breast milk Breast milk is the best food for babies, and lactating mothers who often drink enzymes can supplement all kinds of nutrition needed by the body, strengthen the body’s resistance, effectively adjust the pH of the body, improve the quality of breast milk, and give newbornsThe best milk for your baby to ensure the health of your mother and baby.